Fixed Price Servicing with Newmans
Newmans carries out a range of competitively priced servicing to suit all budgets. Prices include parts, VAT and an environmental charge to cover the disposal of controlled wast
Our Lubrication service is a great supplement between services for many of our customers, whether preparing for a long journey or just for some peace of mind. It includes:
Changing engine oil and filter.
- Checking essentials such as tyres & your battery.
- Visual checks including wipers and lights.
Interim servicing is ideal for customers who use their cars for short, mainly urban journeys and do not cover great mileages. An interim service every 6,000 miles helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services. View our Interim Service check sheet here.
Premium servicing is ideal as an annual maintenance programme for your car and is recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months - whichever is sooner. For a single fixed price, our service includes 41 checks, adjustments and service item replacements. View our Premium Service check sheet here.
Service & MOT from just £99.95
If you combine a Service with your MOT it means we can offer you some great savings.
E.g. Suzuki GV/
|Lubrication Service & MOT*||£99.95||£109.95||£119.95|
|Interim Service & MOT*||£139.95||£149.95||£169.95|
|Premium Service & MOT*||£239.95||£249.95||£269.95|
What to bring with you for your Service or MOT
- Help us to help you! Please bring the following from our 'Service & Mot Check-in' list. All the keys needed for the vehicle - including fuel cap. Locking wheel nut key if fitted. (Please leave this on passenger seat)
- Your service book. A clear service history can improve the resale of your car in the future.
- Phone numbers. If we discover any unforeseen problems with your car we'll need to be able to get hold of you quickly. Please make sure we have 2 contact numbers for you on that day (work/home/mobile etc)
- If you would like a text message or E Mail reminder when your next service or MOT is due then please bring those details with you as well and we'll add you to our reminder list.
*The prices above do not cover high performance brands or vehicles above 2400cc. If a service requires platinum or multi-electrode plugs there will be an upgrade charge of £10 (generally only required every 40,000 miles). If the service requires high specification low ash oil there will be an upgrade charge of £10. Service lights are not reset on Lubrication or Interim services
MOT's at Newmans
We can't make it any easier really! You pass, you pay... You fail, it's free!
Our MOT testers and Technicians are fully qualified. To book your MOT online, simply choose a time and date to suit you and we'll confirm your booking directly with you.*
*All bookings subject to availability and confirmation